Sunday, July 26, 2009

Update on Johnny Jumper

Let me say, best hand me down gift EVER!!! Today was Day 2 in the Johnny Jumper and little man absolutely LOVES it. I put him in his jumper so I could fold a load of laundry and he was as content as ever. He just hung out looking everywhere and his favorite thing is slobbering all down the front of it. When I was done with laundry, not only was I able to put everything up, but then I started onto task #2, cleaning out and organizing Braxton's three drawers! Not only did he let me do this while in the jumper, he also let me dust his room and clean up his bookshelf, alphabetizing all of his books. Okay, okay, alphabetizing his books really??? I know, I know, but I have issues. It's just an organizational thing I have! So yes, best hand me down gift EVER! I recommend it to every parent out there. Thanks sis for passing this on to me. I'd be lost without it and we're only on Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment