Thursday, July 2, 2009

Zoo Visit

Braxton had his first visit to the zoo while back in Western Kansas with his cousin Alisha, Nana, and me! This adventure to the zoo proved priceless when Braxton and I stopped to take a picture by some swans. As we were walking along a shaded path, my mom said, "Look at the swans!" As I turned to look, I saw that there were two swans just hanging out by the fence. Braxton and I geared up for my mom to take a photo. Snap. Picture taken! Next thing I knew my mom was saying, "I think you're getting pretty close to the swans." As I turned to see what she was talking about, the swan reached over the fence and bit me. Amazing enough, my mom captured this biting with my camera. You can tell by the expression on my face that this was not the best feeling in the world. Isn't the picture priceless? I've already had several people say that we need to get this picture entered into a fair, so I'm going to look into that. Who knew my mom would turn out to be an action photographer! Great shot mom! This zoo adventure will not soon be forgotten and will provide many, many laughs down the road. I can't wait to tell Braxton all about his first trip to the zoo when he is older. He may not remember it, but he'll always have the picture that tells it all! Definitely baby book worthy if I do say so myself. From now on I think we'll stick to taking pictures with animals that are behind glass! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment