Monday, August 10, 2009

Braxton goes to daycare


Today my summer officially ended as I headed back to work and Braxton headed off to daycare. The morning started off at 5:15 am as Braxton woke and was ready to eat. After feeding for 15 minutes he was out and asleep back in his crib. Now it was time for me to get ready to work. I showered and did all of my morning get ready business. About the time I was finishing, little man was stirring and ready to get up! Time 6:45 am. Dad was up and got little man dressed and ready to go. Time 7:10 am. Headed out the door to head to Mel's. Normally we won't leave this early, but being as it was the first day for little man, I wanted to head out nice and early so we had time to settle into the new place. Time 7:25. Arrived at Mels. I got Braxton out of his carseat and the other little girl, Olivia who's 6 months, grabbed his hand and was ready to talk and play with Braxton. Time 7:39. Headed out the door and off to work. The next several hours I would spend looking at the clock wondering what Braxton was doing, wondering if he was playing, wondering if he was taking his morning nap, and all of the other mommy worries that mom's have. During a morning break I called to check on Braxton and he was doing well and was already down for his morning nap. Right on schedule! Great job son! Time 3:40. Received flowers from Braxton at school and it made me cry! Too sweet son! Time 3:49. Picked up little man and headed out the door to go home! While driving home little man crashed out and slept until 4:30. He sure was pooped from the days activities! The rest of the evening flew by. We had dinner at some great friends of ours and arrived home shortly after 7:30. We got Braxton in the bath, changed into his night sleeper, and fed. Time 8:02. In crib and out for the night! What a day we both had! Now time for mom to get ready for bed! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment