Sunday, August 2, 2009

Skyping to Belgium

Braxton has already traveled across the country and he hasn't even had to leave our home! My sister and her family are stationed overseas in Belgium. Braxton has got to meet Aunt Brandy, Uncle Shawn, and cousin Chelsea via Skype! We absolutely love Skype! This has become a part of our weekly routine with them. We love every chance we get to visit with them. My sis has had several opportunities to see Braxton in action. You name it, she's seen it; happy, laughing, fussy, playing, babbling, and the list goes on and on. She has also taken her first pictures of Braxton and myself, via Skype! I've included a few of her first international snapshots she's taken. So even though she hasn't officially met Braxton in person, she's been able to take pictures of him! Who would have thought you could take pictures from another country! Technology it's amazing!! We've also enjoyed using Skype with both sets of grandparents! It's so nice that even though none of our family lives close by, that they can watch and see little man growing and changing before their eyes! We love you all and thank you for all of your love and encouragement you've given to us!

Braxton chewing away on my thumb and his while Skyping with my sis! Such talent! Great shot, sis!
Braxton and I saying hello to cousin Chelsea!
My sis snapped a picture of Braxton playing in his ExerSaucer during one of our Skype calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment