Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hiatus Ended

Wow, it's been over a month since I last blogged about Braxton! Oh boy, do I have a lot to catch everyone up on. My apologies to my faithful blog readers and let me just say that my hiatus has ended!

So first things first, Braxton! He is almost 8 months old and is EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!!! He is crawling on all fours and can get to whatever he wants very quickly! Dave and I can no longer take our eyes off of him, even for an instant, or he's into something he shouldn't be! He is also into pulling up on toys, his Exersacuer, and the couches! He wants to be up on his feet! He's learning all about his balance and he'll try to push his play table around the room. He'll get a few steps or pushes in before he comes crashing down to the ground.

It's also been a tough past month for Braxton in terms of sickness. This poor boy has been sick on and off the past month and a half. It seems just when we get him well, he's sick again. He's had bronchitis two times, he's had a viral bug, the terrible cough, runny nose, and the list goes on and on. I am happy to say that I think, fingers crossed, that we might just finally be done with all of this sickness! Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment