Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sitting, Kneeling, and Standing

Sitting, kneeling, and standing, oh my! Braxton has realized that he no longer wants to crawl around or play on the ground, but that he wants to be up on his feet! He is now pulling and standing up on anything and everything he can get his hands on. This of course means that he is toppling and falling all over the place. I have to remember that he's a baby and this is the stage where he does all of that, and to take a deep breath and not run over every time he bobbles! I'm definitely getting better at it, but still have a long ways to go. Another favorite of Braxton's is to sit, kneel, and then stand up in his crib! He realized last week that he could do all of this and boy has it interrupted his night time routine to say the least. I know that it'll get better! He's learned a new task, so he just wants to practice, practice, and practice! I'm glad to see that he has determination to tackle this new skill, even at 3 am when I find him sitting, kneeling, or standing in his crib! It really is a cute sight!






No comments:

Post a Comment