Monday, June 22, 2009

2-month appointment

Today was shot day. I've been dreading this day for two months now. However, today was the day. Mommy and daddy both were able to go with our little man on this "big" day for him. His check-up went well. Braxton is now 13 lbs and 24 1/4 inches long. He's almost doubled in weight since he was first born. To end the appointment, Braxton got three shots. The nurses were pros at this. The two ladies worked in sync and in a matter of seconds, all three shots were administered and little man was in my arms. The gut wrenching cry was as bad as everyone said it would be, but once Braxton was in my arms his cries softened and he was soon comforted in my loving arms. I'm so proud of our little man for being such a trooper. Braxton has slept most of the day and was up for a little playtime before falling back asleep. I'm not worried and have thrown our "schedule" out for the day. After all, today was a "big" day for him, and I'm going to just love and love on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment