Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Center Time!









Okay, so I'm not in school yet, but mom has made my day seem like I am! :-) Mom keeps me on the go, never leaving me in one place for too long. I tend to have a short attention span, and like to move from one activity to the next. My day consist of many different activities. One of my favorite activities is hanging out on my playmat. I just love to look at the star above my head that has lights and plays all kinds of music! I think I'm already taking after my dad's love for music and lights! Thanks Dad!! Another favorite activity of mine is hanging out in my bouncer. I love to just have "my" time where I can just sit and take everything in. Of course, I have the best of both worlds because not only does my chair vibrate, it also plays all kinds of music too. How fun to just sit and relax! I also like to be on my blanket on the ground. It's fun to move all over the blanket and to have mom have all of my toys out! I'm still not too sure about all of these toys, but know that they often times make noise, which I like. Sometimes I even fall asleep on my blanket. Mom also reads to me daily. I like these books because they have bright colorful pictures and there are all kinds of textures throughout the books. I'm learning that everything doesn't feel the same. I also like to take a short morning nap and a longer afternoon nap. This gives mom time to clean-up my things, only to pull them back out when I wake up. I keep trying to convince mom to just leave everything out, but she just loves to clean. This is just a glimpse into my world! Thanks mom for introducing so many new things to me each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment