Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day dad! Braxton and I celebrated this special day with dad on Sunday. Braxton and I were excited to give dad a digital picture frame for his office and two night time books, The 10 Best Things About My Dad and Me and My Daddy!, that he could read to him at bedtime! Now anytime dad gets lonely at work or starts to miss Braxton or I, all he has to do is look at his digital picture frame! We also ventured out for dinner at one of our favorite places, Kites! Nothing beats the burgers and fries there. Greasy, but yet so good! To end with, the following is from Dave's Father's Day card, "Guess what, Daddy? God must love me a lot because He gave me you - the very best daddy in the whole world!" So fitting for such a special dad and day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment